Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sprinkles--So much bad in such a small package.






Hello faithful readers,



I reviewed Sprinkles in Georgetown with guest reviewer Michelle Z. Sprinkles has all of the makings for a great cupcake place. The staff is courteous, the store and the cupcakes are beautiful, and it is in a great location. I usually operate on the assumption that all cupcakes have some good in them. A cupcake might not be to my liking but there is probably someone out there who might really enjoy it. That being said, I could not find anything good about the strawberry cupcake. It was everything that could go wrong in a dessert compressed into one small cupcake. The cake was dry and the icing had a Crisco taste to it. It was truly amazing how bad it was. I have no choice but to create a new classification--not fit for human consumption under any circumstances!!! It was so bad that we had to throw away most of the cupcake and that is pretty major considering that I ate all the leftovers of the cupcake (stale muffin dipped in chocolate) at the frozen custard place in DC. Keep on keepin on.

Roscoe

No comments:

Post a Comment