Friday, March 11, 2011

Bakeshop

After visiting Bakeshop once before and not being terribly impressed, we decided to give it another try. Minutes after tasting their cupcakes I started thinking of all of the things I could have bought with the $9.59 that I just wasted. Folks, I don't want to be a downer on this place, but I don't ever plan to return.


Dreamsicle: The cake was ok, a white cake mixed with an orangey flavor. The frosting, however, tasted like it came from a vat of chemicals. Ok, that's a little harsh, but something was definitely wrong with their frosting.


Kit Kat Cupcake: If I made a chocolate cupcake from a boxed mix, it would have tasted better than this one. The only thing it had going for it was the piece of kit kat on top.


Chipwich: Bakeshop got some redemption from me on this little number. The chipwich was good, but not out of this world. I would probably go back to buy one of these...if they let me back in the door after reading this review. (Ouch)

Final Score: 2 out of 5

p.s. At least some people like this place. Good for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment